Join Us For Worship
Sunday Morning Worship – Live Stream or
YouTube at 11:00 a.m.
Evening of Praise – Thursday at 7:00 p.m.
Live Stream or YouTube
Payne Chapel AME Church
We invite you to join us each week to find comfort, strength, and inspiration from words of encouragement for the renewing of our lives.
Seating Reservations Click Link Below.
PAYNE CHAPEL AME CHURCH
CHURCH RE-ENTRY GUIDELINES
In accordance with and guidance from the Center for Disease Control (CDC), the guidelines below will be followed.
1. Sanitize the parts of the facility that will be used (sanctuary, foyer, restrooms).
2. Registration to attend an in-person service is required. (Call the church, 713.224.0761, during office hours to register. Deadline for registering is each Friday at 2:30 PM.)
3. Church members and/or visitors not registered will only be allowed to enter at 11:15 AM, if seating is available.
4. Do not attend church if you are ill.
5. For the safety of all congregants, all in person attendees should be COVID-19 vaccinated unless otherwise exempt.
6. Balcony seating will only be used if main floor seating is at capacity.
7. Temperature check by designated persons upon entry through the marked entry door. (Note: entry and exit through the front doors only.)
8. Masks required. Masks must be worn throughout the worship service.
9. Sanitize hands upon entry into the facility.
10. Programs will not be distributed; envelopes for tithes and offerings will be distributed upon entry.
11. Bibles, pens and envelopes will not be available in the back of the pews.
12. Ushers will direct congregants to designated seating to ensure 6ft separation. (Congregants will be allowed into the sanctuary slowly to maintain social distancing.)
13. Only family members from the same house address can sit together in designated area. (Adjusted sanctuary seating will be designated to enable appropriate social distancing.)
14. No corporate altar prayer. (Assembly at altar will not be allowed.)
15. No physical touching, including hugs and handshakes.
16. No congregating inside the facility.
17. Communion will be issued in separate packs upon entry and disposed of in trash baskets upon exit from the facility.
18. Congregants will be dismissed pew-by-pew to avoid close contact and congregating in the foyer.
19. Offering baskets will be in foyer to collect tithes and offerings as congregants exit the facility.
20. Only the men and women restrooms located in the front of the sanctuary will be used. A maximum of two (2) people allowed at a time in the restrooms. Hand washing prior to exit.
21. Music staff and choir members shall wear mask and will be properly spaced. Masks will not be worn when singing.
22. Water fountains will be covered and cut off.
23. Worship spaces and all offices will be cleaned and sanitized after each worship service.